From our Lab to Your Facility: Cesco Drives Profits with Innovative Chemistry
Cesco has spent years developing innovative chemistry solutions for the Transportation Industry. The result is an exciting new product line that solves industry wide deposit and wastewater issues. For example, using our advanced laboratory testing capabilities, we have been able to develop low VOC chemistry that can remove set-up latex and other stubborn deposits from even the most difficult to clean tankers. This saves money and time, while reducing staff workload and meeting environmental constraints for the bulk transport industry. We provide a customized service program that meets the growing need to increase productivity and lower production costs.
Our products have been designed to minimize the need for additional treatment and reduce disposal costs, especially when wastewater containment is a concern. Our team of scientists, chemists, engineers and compliance experts become an extension of your company, and provide customized solutions to the toughest problems faced by the transportation industry.
What makes Cesco different from our competitors is our ability to supply innovative products in combination with a problem solving approach, thus providing measurable economic gain for our customers. We offer a complete situation analysis of your facility before recommending, or even creating, a product for your needs. Each proposed chemical program must show a return on investment and meet or exceed performance and environmental standards for your company.
When the experts at Cesco join your team, your profitability increases — it’s that simple.
- Cesco provides a customized service program that alleviates workload on your staff.
- We work with your staff to write Standard cleaning and Operation Procedures (SOPs) for each application.
- Since we have our own fleet of delivery vehicles, we can quickly respond to urgent requests for more product, 24 hours a day.
- Cesco has substantial production capacity for heavy use requirements, quick turnarounds, and emergency situations.
- Our staff understands the process and procedures of the Transportation Industry, is highly trained in compliance and safety issues, and is drug and alcohol screened.
- Cesco’s company culture is based on problem solving. We enjoy taking your biggest challenges, and finding efficient, innovative, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly solutions.
- Cesco will diagnose your company’s problems, then treat the source, not just the symptoms.
- We know you take pride in your work — we take pride in being a resource for you, and making your business safer, more profitable, and more efficient.