From our Lab to Your Facility: Cesco Drives Profits with Innovative Chemistry
Cesco has more than 30 years of experience developing products for the Water Treatment Industry, and has earned a reputation for solving wastewater issues that even the largest companies in the industry have been unable to address effectively. We are experts in surface and colloidal chemistry, coagulation, flocculation, solid-liquid separation, and solids dewatering. We put the expertise of our staff of chemists, engineers, and microbiologists, and the services of our advanced laboratory testing facilities, at our client’s disposal in order to provide innovative service, solutions, and chemistry. Our goal is to help your plant meet the growing need to improve water quality, increase productivity, lower production costs, and comply with environmental standards.
Cesco offers many specialty products for Wastewater Treatment Systems that help to meet these objectives, and we continue to upgrade our chemistry and technical expertise as need arises.
What makes Cesco different from our competitors is our ability to supply innovative products in combination with a problem solving approach, thus providing measurable economic gain for our customers. We offer a complete situation analysis of your facility before recommending, or even creating, a product for your needs. Each proposed chemical program must show a return on investment and meet or exceed performance and environmental standards for the customer.
When the experts at Cesco join your team, your profitability increases — it’s that simple.
- Cesco provides a customized service program that alleviates workload on your staff.
- We work with your staff to write Standard cleaning and Operation Procedures (SOPs) for each application.
- Since we have our own fleet of delivery vehicles, we can quickly respond to urgent requests for more product, 24 hours a day.
- Cesco has substantial production capacity for heavy use requirements, quick turnarounds, and emergency situations.
- Our staff understands the process and procedures of the Water Treatment Industry, is highly trained in compliance and safety issues, and is drug and alcohol screened.
- Cesco’s company culture is based on problem solving. We enjoy taking your biggest challenges, and finding efficient, innovative, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly solutions.
- Cesco will diagnose your company’s problems, then treat the source, not just the symptoms.
- We know you take pride in your work — we take pride in being a resource for you, and making your business safer, more profitable, and more efficient.