The Petrochemical Industry Trusts Cesco for Effective and Sustainable Cleaning and Water Treatment Technologies
With stricter compliance requirements, more concerns about efficient turnarounds, and the welfare and safety of employees being paramount, Cesco has grown and developed their cleaning and decontamination products and technologies to match the needs of your plant.
Cesco can help you manage:
- Cost and refinery efficiencies, by providing well devised cleaning and treatment programs that minimize product use and improve oil water separation and effluent water quality.
- Worker Safety and Environmental Impacts, by using safe and highly biodegradable ingredients which promote clarifier efficiencies and healthy wastewater discharge.
- Compliance Issues, by working with your team and developing a regulatory framework that includes frequent testing and updating of protocols to keep up with the ever-changing environment.
Serving All Areas of the Petrochemical and Refinery Industries
No matter what type of petrochemical manufacturing plant you have, Cesco has the expertise and experience to help you with all your cleaning and waste-water management needs:
- Vessel Cleaning
- Heat Exchanger Cleaning
- Hydro Blasting
- Tank Cleaning
- Environmental Remediation & Waste Minimization
- Recycling Programs
- Interior Hard Surface Floor Care
- Production Area Floor Cleaning
- Outage / Shutdown Support
- Turnaround Products and Services
- Maintenance Chemicals, Biodegradable Detergents and Solvents
Since any unit down time is extremely costly to the business, we appreciate Cesco’s ability to work with our engineers and operators to develop column and vessel hydrocarbon clean-up procedures that both minimize the clean-up time required, as well as the amount of chemical used when compared to other methods. Their service representatives partner with us to find solutions, rather than just selling us chemicals. We have worked with them for over 10 years, and Cesco has a proven track record of commitment to safety, strong customer service, and chemicals that work.